The big and bold move into digital dentistry from traditional dentistry methods is not a decision that is made irrationally by a dental practice. With a plethora of options with intraoral scanners, 3D X-Ray machines, extraoral scanners such as OPG machines, and CADCAM milling systems for chairside use constantly coming up in the marketplace, trying to navigate your way through this marketplace takes valuable time away from working hard and caring for your patients. But is this time justified? Global 3D dental scanners market is estimated to become a billionaire market by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 12.0% during the forecast period of 2016-2024 (source – Goldstein Research).
Patients expect more, we deliver more
Henry Schein Dental has partnered with Dentsply Sirona to educate and enhance its dental customer’s experience, by offering state-of-the-art technology, to speed up and produce more precise results for their patients.
This started with the CEREC AC so that digital impressions could be designed with the CEREC Omnicam. With 7,300.000 impressions per year, this has proved its excellence every second in dental practices all around the world (source Dentsply Sirona).
We listened, a new era has begun – ‘The Game Changer for Digital Dentistry’
The question is are you ready to future-proof your practice with an intraoral scanner which is more accurate, faster and easier to use?
CEREC Primescan – is the shiny, new intraoral scanner on the block, that’s here to disrupt the digital marketplace with its slick, new appearance and brand new acquisition centre – the workstation with a touchpad and a 16:9 wide-format movable touchscreen, offering you a highly intuitive and ergonomic work platform.
The need for speed, accuracy, usability and connectivity
Here are four reasons why the CEREC Primescan is such a powerful intraoral scanner:
- Speed – more than 50,000 images per second and data transfer to laboratories instantly. You can capture an entire jaw in well under 30 seconds, and a full jaw scan in less than a minute
*OMNICAM COMPARISON* – It sends you 5 times more data – 50,000 instead of 10,000 per image
- Accuracy – with an innovative smart pixel sensor processing more than 1,000,000 3D points per second and up to 20mm measuring depth with perfect sharpness
*OMNICAM COMPARISON* – Less rotation with the primescan meaning all the light is focused on the teeth.
- Usability – enjoy the increased field of view to visualise larger areas with less sweeps and immediate precision
- Connectivity – it is now faster than ever to connect to labs with open data transfer options working seamlessly alongside the CEREC MC XL milling machine – saving you valuable time and money in milling your single tooth or full arch at a laboratory
Come and learn about the CEREC Primescan
Henry Schein Dental and Software of Excellence has launched a series of one day ‘regional’ workshops called practice growth workshops in Beaconsfield, Nottingham, Brighton and Edinburgh in March and May 2019. The Primescan will be on show for digital breakout sessions where users can test and try out this new innovation, as a warm up for our main trade event of the year – The Dental Innovation Symposium.
Following on from these regional events, Henry Schein Dental and Dentsply Sirona will be hosting a Digital Smile Design event with specialist DSD Instructors Dr José M. Navarro and Dr Pablo Ramirez. This will take place at the lavish Dentsply Sirona Academy in London, enabling dentists and technicians to not only hear about how an integrated solution can improve their workflow, but to experience it first-hand.
Here are all our upcoming Primescan events.
- 8 Apr CEREC Primescan: The Roadshow – Free Cardiff
- 25 Apr Digital Discovery Evening – Free Glasgow
- 26-27 April Scottish Dental Show – Edinburgh
- 3 May Practice Growth Workshop – Edinburgh
- 17-18 May Dentistry Show – Birmingham
- 7-8 June Dental Innovation Symposium – London
- 14 June Digital Dentistry Show South – London
- 2 July Digital Discovery: Make the Connection – Jersey
How is Dr. Verena Freier, a Dentsply Sirona customer feeling about their new intraoral scanner?
To me, Primescan sets new standards in dental scanning technology. For both me and my team, intraoral scanning is now more accurate, faster and easier than before. It’s easy to handle, immediately ready to use, and integrates seamlessly into our workflow. Even my patients benefit from its superior performance, since the process is so much more comfortable. Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, more data is captured in higher resolution and quickly processed, in perfect sharpness and with outstanding precision, allowing indications from single-tooth to full-arch treatments. Also, due to enhanced connectivity, my practice is easily connected to our lab and other partners. So all I can say is try it for yourself – and enjoy
Dr. Verena Freier, Dentist